728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest News

    Powered by Blogger.
    Friday 14 November 2014

    CHECK OUT HOW COMMON CERTAIN SEX FANTASIES ARE, BY GENDER

    Sometimes, shortly after losing myself in a vivid sexual fantasy, I’ll return to reality thinking something like, “Whoa. I fantasize about some weird shit. Why am I so obsessed with fucking a mermaid on a submarine?”
    That’s just conjecture, though. I don’t know all that much about what other peoples’ sexual fantasies entail. Or at least I didn’t, until I checked out the results from a study published recently in The Journal of Sexual Health that gauges the commonality of certain sexual fantasies by gender.
     
    By Scott Muska
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: CHECK OUT HOW COMMON CERTAIN SEX FANTASIES ARE, BY GENDER Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Emily
    Scroll to Top